Saturday, March 12, 2011

my internship

I decided to freshen up my blog since I haven't written in a while. Maybe it will inspire me.

For those of you who don't know I'm doing an internship in Little Rock with the Delta Garden Study. They're starting school gardens and incorporating the garden into the science curriculum in an effort to reduce childhood obesity. On Mondays I work in the garden which has been a fun experience for me. I've never done much gardening, but I'm really enjoying it. It's very relaxing. I also get to work with middle school kids, which I always find enjoyable. On Wednesdays I work in the research office, which has been good, but I now know that research is not the path for me.

Life has just been going non-stop recently, but spring break is only one week away!

No comments:

Post a Comment